A compilation of resources geared to online learning at home. We know that most educators are working hard to move their curriculum and instruction online. While most of our lesson plans and education resources are designed for educators in traditional classrooms, we have been busy and have just launched an #eLearning site!
Tapping Into Maple Tradition
Tapping into Maple Tradition digs deeper into maple sugar production to uncover a wide variety of core academic concepts.
Grow Your Classroom
Wondering how to add an agriculturally themed lesson to your classroom curriculum? Bring science, math, language arts and social studies concepts to life through our new collection of materials. Not only will you will receive information to help develop your plan, but a box full of great resources!
Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
The Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix is an online, searchable, and standards-based curriculum map for K-12 teachers. The Matrix contextualizes national education standards in science, social studies, and nutrition education with relevant instructional resources linked to Common Core Standards. Search our instructional, classroom-ready resources now! After you find what you need, consider storing them in your personal binder — MyBinder! You will also receive monthly updates about what's new in the Matrix.
What We Offer
- Monthly Newsletter
- Subscribe to Newsletter Our newsletters bring you educational information, resource links, grant opportunities and general updates.
- School to Farm Days Annual hands-on learning days for fourth graders at local farms with the help of NHAITC and other agricultural professionals.
- Teachers' Workshops NHAITC offers professional development opportunities to teachers at educators' conferences and after school at various locations throughout NH.
- Lessons & Resources Check-out our online resources which blend various agricultural concepts with core curriculum concepts.
- Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix The Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix is an online, searchable, and standards-based curriculum map for K-12 teachers.
- School Garden Website Garden-related lessons, grant possibilities, Master Gardener tips, current programs and more all packed into one website.